5/1/15

April wrap up & haul!

This month has been crazy!! I read a good amount of books, but I bought a bunch too! And the latter isn't good aarghhh. I have a limit of 5 books I'm allowed to buy each month and I definitely surpassed that one... Oh well.

First let me share you the books I read this month. Tbh, I never followed my monthly tbr so good. I actually read most of them! So I ended up reading 6 books and one little novella.


Here are the books I read. Click on them to be redirected to my review:

4. Adrian's Lost Chapter by Richelle Mead: ★★★★

The reason why I couldn't follow my monthly limit is because I started reading the Bloodlines series. I bought the two following books because I loved the first one so much. Then I went a few times to a bookshop and later I couldn't resist the Amazon sales and new releases... it really tested my ability to follow my limit of 5 books a month. And I failed. Horribly. I bought 8 books... In my defense, I bought two of them last month, but didn't count them as a "March haul" since they only were delivered like two weeks ago. Then again, 6 or 8 books, it doesn't matter, I over-passed my limit anyway haha :D


Here are the books I bought:

1. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
2. Homecoming by Kass Morgan
3. Fall With Me by J Lynn
4. Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker
5. The Sea of Tranquility by KAtja Millay
6. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
7. Legend, the graphic novel by Marie Lu (isn't delivered yet)
8. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (isn't delivered yet)

How was your reading month? What was your fav book? Let me know in the comments! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment