8/31/15

August wrap up & haul

Summer is almost over aaaahhh!!!  I just hope the weather will still be a little nice, because I want more sun as I'm not ready for winter yet :D I hope you all had an amazing summer! I did at least. I went to Punta Cana for a week and it was amazing. That's also the reason why I read so much. Vacation is perfect for me to catch up with my tbr. I managed to read 10 books and I hope next month I'll be able to keep it up.

To all of you who start school tomorrow: GOOD LUCK!! 


Here's what I read in August:

1. Stone Cold Touch by JLA: ★★★★
2. HP The Making Off: ★★★★
3. Magonia by Maria Headley: ★★★
4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: ★★
5. Every Last Breath by JLA: ★★★+0.5
6. Doing it for Love by Cassie Mae (ARC): ★★★★
7. Scorched by JLA: ★★★+0.5
8. Yes, Please by Amy Poehler: ★★+0.5
9. Left Drowning by Jessica Parker: ★★★★★
10. Yours Truly/Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher: ★★★+0.5

 My haul

I've been incredibly lucky to win two gorgeous signed copies this month! I was super excited when I received them. I mean, seriously, I rarely win something!
I've also bought some (e)books because I couldn't resist to not read the next in series asap :D


Here's what I bought in August:

1. Yours Truly/Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3. Every Last Breath by JLA (ebook)
4. Scorched by JLA (ebook)
5. Restless Waters by Jessica Park (ebook)

And here's what I won:

1. Ricochet by Keri Lake (signed)
2. Charmed by Michelle Krys (signed)


 What did you read/bought this month?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment