1/25/15

Book Of The Week #20: Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras

Every Sunday I share a book I discovered during the week. I think it's a good idea for you guys if you're looking for random recommendations ;)
If you want to see the previous ones, just click here.

Series: stand-alone
Genre: NA, romance, contemporary
Length: 295 pages
Release date: January 20th 2015


He was my older brother's best friend. 
He was never supposed to be mine. 
I thought we would get it out of our system and move on. 

One of us did. 
One of us left.

Now he’s back, looking at me like he wants to devour me. And all those feelings I’d turned into anger are brewing into something else, something that terrifies me.

He broke my heart last time. 
This time he'll obliterate it.

Thoughts?

First of all: the cover is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and the squares and ugh, just so beautiful! If I would see this book lying in the stores I would pick it up immediately!

I was supposed to do a promotional post, but couldn’t post it in time, so I decided to share it as my book of the week. And it IS my BOTW for real too! I’m so curious about this book and I can’t wait to read it!

I’ve never read anything about Claire, but I have a really good feeling about this book!


Pssst, this book is on sale for a limited time!

No comments:

Post a Comment