10/24/14

Recent Release: Beware The Wild by Nathalie C. Parker

Every Friday I share a recent release I’m excited to read. If you want to check out the previous ones, click here.

I seriously don't know why I'm so excited for this book. I rarely read thrillers, but this one just makes me so curious. And the plot sounds AWESOME. 
Plus, it's a perfect fall book! Just in time for Halloween ;) So let me present to you:

BEWARE THE WILD by Nathalie C. Parker

Details about the book:

Release date: October 21st, 2014
Publisher: HarperTeen
Length: 336 pages                       
Series: /              
Genre: YA, fantasy, mystery, romance, horror/thriller.

What is the book about?:

It's an oppressively hot and sticky morning in June when Sterling and her brother, Phin, have an argument that compels him to run into the town swamp -- the one that strikes fear in all the residents of Sticks, Louisiana. Phin doesn't return. Instead, a girl named Lenora May climbs out, and now Sterling is the only person in Sticks who remembers her brother ever existed.

Sterling needs to figure out what the swamp's done with her beloved brother and how Lenora May is connected to his disappearance -- and loner boy Heath Durham might be the only one who can help her.

This debut novel is full of atmosphere, twists and turns, and a swoon-worthy romance. 

Credit for inspiration post:

I found this book thanks to the ARC-party of EpicReads. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then I really recommend their YouTube-channel.
They talk about everything in the YA-world. Every Wednesday they do a live hangout, called #TeaTime and talk about books, what they’re reading and so much more.
A few times a year they do an #ArcParty where they present all books that are coming out in the next few months. That is how I find most of my tbr books.
So, if you’re into YA, then you should really watch their videos. The two girls, Aubrey and Margot, hosting it are so funny and 100% real booknerds! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment