10/20/14

Get to know the author #3: Tammara Webber

Every two weeks I'll present you one of my favorite authors. There are a lot, so be prepared! ;) This week I'm going to talk about Tammara Webber!

Personal info from her blog:

“I'm a hopeful romantic who adores novels with happy endings, because there are enough sad endings in real life. Before writing full-time, I was an undergraduate academic advisor, economics tutor, planetarium office manager, radiology call center rep, and the palest person to ever work at a tanning salon. I married my high school sweetheart, and I'm Mom to three adult kids and four very immature cats.”

She writes New Adult, contemporary romances.

Her books (linked to Goodreads):


-      Easy
-      Breakable


-      Between the Lines
-      Where You Are
-      Good For You
-      Here Without You

I don’t know if she has new books planned, but I hope so! ;)

My thoughts about her :

My copy of Breakable and
signed bookplate
I read Easy in January 2014 and it introduced me to New Adult. It was the first book I read from this genre, and I’m hooked since then. Easy is easily (see what I did there? ;D) one of my favorite books of all times! Tammara has an amazing writing style! I loved Breakable too of course (again: one of my favs), but I have to admit: I haven’t read the Between The Lines series. Although I’m definitely planning to! I’m sure it’s awesome too. I hope I’ll be able to purchase the books soon ;)

Anyways, if you love New Adult, then I’m definitely recommending you the Contours of the Heart duology! It’s perfect. Seriously, trust me on this! It will rip your heart into a million pieces and then surprise you at the most unexpected moments. Sounds fun, huh? ;)

Connect with Tammara:


No comments:

Post a Comment