A new month is starting which means I made a new tbr list!
This month I'm going to try to read 15 books. Last month I read 13, so this should be possible for me.
Also, I'm graduated, so no school and homework for me ;)
These are the books I definitely want to read:
- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson [need to finish]
- Since You've Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Payne (ARC from NetGalley)
- The Elite by Kiera Cass
- The One by Kiera Cass
- The Short stories from the Selection series by Kiera Cass
- Upside Down by Lia Riley (ARC from NetGalley)
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare [need to finish]
- Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Allure by Lacey Weatherford
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia
I will probably not stick to this list completely, but I'll try. If I manage to finish CoLS I'll be happy. That book as been on my on-hold shelf for way too long!
Wish me luck! ;)