9/1/14

September #tbr


A new month is starting which means I made a new tbr list!
This month I'm going to try to read 15 books. Last month I read 13, so this should be possible for me.
Also, I'm graduated, so no school and homework for me ;)

These are the books I definitely want to read:

  1. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson [need to finish]
  2. Since You've Been Gone by Mary Jennifer Payne (ARC from NetGalley)
  3. The Elite by Kiera Cass
  4. The One by Kiera Cass
  5. The Short stories from the Selection series by Kiera Cass
  6. Upside Down by Lia Riley (ARC from NetGalley)
  7. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
  8. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare [need to finish]
  9. Frigid by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  10. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  11. Allure by Lacey Weatherford
  12. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  13. Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson
  14. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 
  15. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia
I will probably not stick to this list completely, but I'll try. If I manage to finish CoLS I'll be happy. That book as been on my on-hold shelf for way too long!

Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment