9/22/14

Get to know the author #1: Lindsay Cummings!

Every two weeks I'll present you one of my favorite authors. There are a lot, so be prepared! ;) This week I'm going to talk about Lindsay Cummings!

Personal info from her blog:

Lindsay Cummings is a 23 year old author of YA and MG books at HarperCollins. She lives in Celina, TX with her husband Josh, her hedgehog named Hedwig, her two German Shepherds Hurley and Kai, her wolf cub Kimber, and a draft horse named Dan the Man. Lindsay deals with Chronic Fatigue issues, believes Jesus is the reason for all of her success, and swears that book hoarding is not a problem at all. She’s still waiting on her letter from Hogwarts–it was probably just lost in the mail.

Her books:

Lindsay published two books and she still has two upcoming books.


The Murder Complex and The Fear Trials definitely in my top 10 of the best books I've ever read. Especially in the category dystopia. It's very surprising and the writing styles is amazing! They are YA books with a little romance, mystery, action and TONS of unexpected plot twists. I seriously recommend them. 
And I cannot wait for the sequel of TMR, The Death Code. It should be expected on April 21st 2015!

If you want to read more about the books, check out my reviews here:

The Fire of Calderon is the first book in The Balance Keepers series she's writing. 
The expected publication date is September 23rd! It's a middle grade fantasy adventure series that takes place in an underground society at the center of the earth. It's packed with action, humor, magic and mystery.
Personally, I cannot wait to read this one! I'm probably way too old, but I don't care :D

Picture from her IG: @authorlindsaycummings
My thoughts about her:

I seriously love this girl. She is AMAZING! She's one of the sweetest authors I know. And I love how interacting she is with her readers. She is definitely a fangirl like us (the readers)! :D And she's so funny! I love watching her videos on her YouTube Channel. 

She also created the #Booknerdigans tag. Which is such a nice community of booknerds. There's an official site, so make sure you check it out here

(Random: And I love her hair too oh my god!)



Connect with Lindsay:


Fan Mail Address (go send her some love and chocolate!)
P.O. BOX 1327, CELINA TX 75009

**

I could go on and one about Lindsay, but I don't want to come over as a stalker haha :D
But Lindsay, if you're reading this: I LOVE YOU!! :D ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment