9/7/14

Book of the Week #1

I decided that every Sunday I'm going to share a book I discovered during the week. I think it's a good idea for you guys if you're looking for random recommendations ;)

How did I find it?

Last week I saw a few pictures on Instagram of Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.
I loved the cover, but every times I saw a picture of it, I didn't have anything to write the title down to look it up afterwards. So I kind of forgot about it.

I follow a few booktubers on Youtube and April from AprilBrooks on Youtube mentioned this book. I looooove April! Her videos are so nice and we basically have the same taste in books. So when she mentioned this book, I was like "I NEED THIS." (video).

So, I ordered it and it should arrive tomorrow! I am so excited and I can't stop thinking about this book.

What is the book about?

I don't know much about it yet, but this is what I found out thanks to April.
This book is about a princess and she runs away on her arranged wedding day.
Then she meets two guys. What she doesn't know is that one of them is the Prince and the other one is an assassin assigned to kill her.
The story is written in the 3 POV's, but you don't know which boy is the Prince and which one the assassin. Sounds amazing, right?

More details about this book:

Series:              The Remnant Chronicles #1
Release date:   July 8 2014
Length:             489 pages
Genre:              young adult, fantasy, romance.

Where can I find this book?

Goodreads / Amazon / BookDepository



No comments:

Post a Comment