7/31/15

Friday Finds #12: Pretty cover alert!

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your TBR list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased). This is hosted by ShouldBeReading!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, it's been ages since I posted a Friday Finds and to make up for it, I have a mayor post to present to you :D These are all the books I added besides the ARC's I received from Sterling Books (read more here). 
For most of them I was immediately interested because of the covers. I mean, just see for yourself! Those are gorgeous!! I'm so excited for all of them, and I already know my wallet won't be happy haha!

By the way, while you're reading this, I'm currently in London, celebrating my birthday in the Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour! Yay for me! :D I'm so excited and I'll definitely post some pictures of my stay in London!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment