3/30/15

March wrap up & haul!

I cannot believe March is already over! I say this with every month that passes by, but this year is going to fast :o In my head it's still January or February! Oh well... maybe it's the weather that's confusing me :) Belgium is known for its horrible weather, but this year it totally deserves a medal! So much wind and rain! Makes me want to cuddle up and read all day with a steaming mug of tea... too bad I have to work.

Which brings me to the fact I've had the most horrible reading month since... ever!?
I've only read 5 books! I know it's still a good number, but I wanted to read at least 8 or 9... oh well. Maybe it's due to the fact I've been very tired lately and also because I couldn't decide what to read... Anyways, I did read 5 books:

1. Confess by Colleen Hoover: 5/5 stars
2. The Collectors' Society by Heather Lyons (ebook): 4.5/5 stars
3. The Hidden Library by Heather Lyons (ebook): 5/5 stars
4. Shadow Kiss, the graphic novel by Richelle Mead: 5/5 stars
5. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling: 5/5 stars

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and I also bought some new books! Only three though because I have my "max 5/month" rule ;)

1. Slammed by Colleen Hoover (on my tbr of April)
2. Confess by Colleen Hoover (see above)
3. In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken

I actually bought In The Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken thinking I would read it immediately whenever I finished Never Fade (the second book), but I haven't even finished that one...  I guess you could say I bought it so quick for nothing (now I'm stuck with two paperbacks and one hardcover...), because I'm stuck with Never Fade :( I restarted it 2 times and I read 50ish pages so far! I don't know what's happening to me! I loooooooooved The Darkest Minds and the novella, so I don't get why I can't get into Never Fade.


So, what have you read this month? :) Let me know in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment